Tuesday, June 22, 2021

New Movie Alert: Day Shift Starring Jamie Foxx, Snoop Dogg & Meagan Good for Netflix



Synopsis: A hard-working, blue-collar dad who just wants to provide a good life for his quick-witted 8-year-old daughter. His mundane San Fernando Valley pool cleaning job is a front for his real source of income: hunting and killing vampires.

 Day Shift will be directed by J.J. Perry, who was the Stunt Coordinator for John Wick 2 and The Fast of the Furious. 

The cast include Snoop Dogg, Dave Franco, Natasha Liu Bordizzo, Oliver Masucci, Steve Howey, C.S. Lee, Zion Broadnax and Meagan Good



On Set Fun 

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about this article about the upcoming Day Shift movie starring Jamie Foxx! It's always an exciting time when favorite actors get involved in new projects and I'm looking forward to the release of this film. The plot sounds interesting, and the cast promises an unforgettable game. On another topic, I would like to mention this window cleaning company that really made a difference in my home. Their professionalism and attention to detail bring excellent results. The window cleaning team I recently hired made my windows bright and clean, giving my home a fresh and inviting look.

    ReplyDelete